Getting to know you:
- What would you choose as your entrance song?
- If you could choose any ride, what would your sweet ride be and why?
- Look up Psalm 118:25-26 and Mark 11:9-10.
- What does it mean for Jesus to be one who is blessed?
- Hosanna means God saves. How is this term applicable to Jesus as he enters Jerusalem?
- Read Mark 10:7. How might you respond in a similar situation?
- Read John 12:15 . Why did it take until the resurrection before the discples realized what was happening?
- In Mark 10:11 it says Jesus went into the temple, looked around and then left. Why did he do this? Read vs.12-19 to help your answer.
- What are some ways we can miss the opportunity to submit to Jesus?
Taking it home:
- Where can you submit to the rule of Jesus more in your life?